Saturday, November 05, 2005

Time For a Change

I decided it was high time that I move my blog to a new url. Too many family members now know where it is, partly because I had to use a number of different PC's while I was evacuated after Hurricane Katrina. Yeah, my blog is a hurricane victim! LOL

I'll be sending out a mass email to everyone that I can think of to give you guys the new location. If you didn't get one it's probably because I didn't have you listed in my email address book, so, just drop me a line
HERE for the new address! Or you can write to this email address: biteseven at gmail . com

Thanks!

11 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

Well this is a dubious "firstie"! Show up first for a mock funeral! ;)
Change is a good thing though!

6:32 AM  
Blogger magz said...

gotcha. i'm doin poorly, try callin again love ya

11:52 AM  
Blogger micki said...

I cannot believe I didn't get an e-mail! ;P

My computer is still iffy, but you'd best e-mail it or leave the new site over in my comments.

Thanx!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Crazygirl said...

Gah, I can't use that thing because I don't have a configured email system. I use webmail.

6:06 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

Oh no, I certainly can understand moving your blog because friends and family read it! I had to do that a while back. I'd hate to lose your blog, though, have really enjoyed reading you even when I didn't know what to say in response for a comment!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Terry aka Funky said...

Jesus thought I landed on another planet or something for a second ! Sorry ya have to move but change is always good !

6:54 AM  
Blogger momacita said...

wow,,,enjoyed reading ya,,you write well.change is cool too.hope you're doing well after katrina.

10:46 AM  
Blogger ericatruth said...

hey i added the steal the flag to my website now you have to link me please!!!!!!


http://pissedoffwhitemen.5u.com

3:30 PM  
Blogger ericatruth said...

well, now I took the flag off. First, it wouldn't saty up. Second, you didn't link me. Third, I forgot what third was.

http://pissedoffwhitemen.5u.com

10:17 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

bart1473 at hotmail dot com

1:13 PM  
Blogger el sid said...

se7en! i'm so glad you're okay! i've been offline so when Katrina hit you were one of the first people i thought of. i hope all is well with you!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home